what or who is 'zerolith'
A 30 year old software developer from southern Germany.
- ... am fluent in Ruby, C, C++, Delphi .
- ... use whatever is neccessary for the task.
- ... prefer backend engineering. My frontend development is functional. I'm not a designer!
- ... work on a Mac and Linux systems.
- ... enjoy things like Raspberry PI, BeagleBone and Arduino.
- ... watch a lot of TV shows.
|09/2002||03/2005||Trainee Software-Developer||logistik konzepte software GmbH|
|03/2005||05/2009||Software Developer||logistik konzepte software GmbH|
|05/2009||08/2014||Senior Software-Developer & Productmanager||logistik konzepte software GmbH|
|08/2014||09/2015||Software-Architect||sonnen GmbH (former Sonnenbatterie GmbH)|
|10/2015||Now||Teamleader Software Development||sonnen GmbH|
Everyone needs his public space to vent.
As you can see, I'm either a very happy guy or just too damn busy to actually do this properly. I've written roughly 450 posts in my 10 years of "blogging" and just recently dumped a huge amount of them in a virtual trash. They were irrelevant, just funny or personal stuff (for which we have Facebook now).
In the beginning of 2014 I decided to just do this Blog just for myself. A space to document snippets, howtos, workarounds and links. Mostly Ruby & Linux stuff. And "public" because somewhere some frustrated person can find help.
So "the Blog": Let's stop just calling that. Its merely a public notebook now.